Thursday, July 07, 2011

Day 7

So once again I have skipped a day. Last night was my brothers birthday so I didn't get a chance to get on here. Although looking at the question I may have to think on it a while and get back to it. I'm not sure what to pick or what it would be.
So On to Day 7.


Day 7: Something You Use Everyday


This is a hard one too. What do I really use everyday that's worth mentioning. We use so many things everyday. I'm going to go with reading. It is nearly impossible for me to pass a day without reading something. Sometimes I only have enough time for 10 pages other days its a whole book. I feel like I have missed out somehow if I don't get any reading in. It really is a disease and obsession. Right now I am reading Heartless by Gail Carriger. If you haven't heard of or just haven't read her series, The Parasol Protectorate, then you really are missing out. This has been my find of the year. A lady at a book store saw me looking for a book and recommended it to me. They are a steam punk series, with a supernatural side. So if you like, Victorian gadgets, werewolf's, ghosts, vampires, and a superbly witty heroine then this is for you.
Just read the author bio and you will be sold.
(I had an picture of me and the book to add in here but my stupid phone is backfiring. So if you know me just picture a typical Katie face holding a book, if you don't, I'm sorry. You are missing out on one of life's great experiences.)

Her Blog: http://gailcarriger.blogspot.com/

So yes, books and reading are what I use everyday.

Ok so final note. I need suggestions on where to go for dinner for my Birthday. Any ideas?

No comments: