Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Vegan mushroom stuffed mushroom!

So I actually made this last week and meant to put it up here. I really enjoyed how this dish came out. First of all on the bottom is just a classics marinara sauce. Anything will do. Then I roasted some spaghetti squash with butter, brown sugar, salt and pepper. If you have never cooked one of these before you should really give it a try. After it was done I let it cool and then I scraped out the meat. This I sauteed with some olive oil and lemon oil.
Ok so for the mushroom. For this I took a hollowed out portabello and grilled it. The insides were criming mushrooms, onions, red bell peppers and spinach. His I just lightly cooked in oil salt and pepper.
Then I stuffed the mushroom. Stick this in the oven for about 10 minutes, and your good to go.
Also I sprinkled some chopped parsley o guess top for color.
1 awesome vegan dish!


No comments: